- 20 Jan
Compact Pump Station
The CPU is the latest state of the art, economical technology for silver recovery. The built-in pour funnel, molded holding tank, and integral containment tray makes the pump station easy to use.
Technical support & Monitoring Program 866-808-6685
1. Toll free information and technical support.
2. Canister monitoring label to
track installation history.
3. Chemical analysis is available on request.
4. In house silver refining and recovery.
Principle of Operation
The CPU is designed to operate 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. The principle behind this design is based on the concept that the slower and more consistent the flow through the canisters, the longer you will be able to maintain an efficient life span, maintaining low PPM silver discharge from the canisters. Two important criteria that the CPU strives to meet are:
– A low maintenance, cost-effective silver recovery program for all recovery application.
– A reliable environmental treat ment of photographic waste streams.
With proper usage and monitoring of the CPU, the silver recovery and treatment program of your lab should be under control with minimum effort.
About the Author
ARS Services is an established, nationwide service organization with 15 years experience in providing reliable and quality service to the photo industry.